Bread is Culture class with Mathilda Kandinsky, Canada. Learn basics of bread baking. Get ready to work hard and have fun making different types of breads from around the world, starting from scratch and continuing to perfection. In a very short time you will become confident in handling a variety of bread projects, such as:
- Classic Italian Bread, Thin-Crust Pizza, Focacchia (Italy)
- Flat Breads - Naan (Central and South Asia), Pita (Middle East)
- Quick Breads - Soda Bread (Irish), Khachapuri Cheese Bread (Georgia, Caucasus)
- Sourdough Bread (Northern Europe and United States - St. Francisco)
- Culterra Magica's Own Kombucha Bread (Signature Recipe)
This course is based on best practices, - ratios and recipes, - adopted from highly credible sources as "Ratios" by Michael Ruhlman, "The Bread Bible" by Rose Levy Beranbaum, and celebrity mom-chef Elisa Costantini, author of "The Italian's Moms Cooking". The latter incredible lady, native to Abruzzo, Italy and current USA citizen, has been teaching us and our guests to prepare Italian dishes, and breads(!) since summer 2015.
To reserve a space, go to Book Now and choose Baking Class for Adults.